Servicing Your Suzuki
Regular servicing will maintain your car’s overall performance and optimise fuel consumption. It will also help to keep it running efficiently throughout its life. We recommend that you service your Suzuki once a year or every 15,000 or 20,000km, whichever comes first. Check your vehicle’s service booklet for full details.
Suzuki Trained Technicians
As Bright Suzuki is part of the Suzuki dealer network, you can trust us to know all there is to know about servicing and maintaining your vehicle. Our Suzuki trained technicians only use Suzuki Genuine Parts which help maintain the efficiencies of your Suzuki.
Bright Suzuki Servicing
We have invested heavily in workshop training, both in-house and externally, to make sure that our technicians are kept up-to-date with all the latest advances in vehicle technology.
We carry out a Bright Vehicle Health Check and generate a personalised video with electronic and printed reports so that we can we advise you of the condition of your vehicle and recommend maintenance solutions. The Health Check Video and Report notifications are sent to you by SMS or Email, allowing you the opportunity to consider our recommendations and authorise the work to be done. Bright Suzuki offers:
- Service/Repairs to all makes of vehicle to manufacturer’s specifications
- Appointment and workshop scheduling to suit the customer
- Advice on the work to be done
- Pre-work inspection of the vehicle with the customer present
- Menu pricing so that the customer is clear on the cost of repair
- Accident repair including full claims administration handling
- Vehicle health check
- After service contact to ensure that the customer is fully satisfied
- Valet service – vehicle can be fully valeted on request by appointment
- Vehicle sanitisation to kill bacteria and viruses in the air or on surfaces
- Short term replacement car hire.